MD, (and any other members of the developement team, if there are any) I am wondering about a few things:
- Would it be possible to make teh Freespace weapons purchaseable? Namely, the missiles and guns. Right now, the only one you can buy is the Freespace Torp3 in Troy, butall the others are not buyable. You can also buy one other Torp and Missile on the Medusa, but you have to buy a whole ship to get them :/
- Also, there isn't a Sunfrenzy 2. There is ammo (i think) called Sunfury4 ammo, but there is no Sunfrenzy 2 anywhere.
- This is a suggestion based on personal experirence rather than a big poll: perhaps take away the Rocket (Python, Bane, Basilisk, etc.) Pods. Does anyone even use them? They're such energy hogs, and all of them clutter up Equipment Dealer's lists on bases. I could be mistaken, but I don't think too many people use them, and their space/infocrads could be used for new weapons.
- Have regular Missiles' (Javelin, Moonstalker, Cannonball) and Torpedoes' ammo take up no cargo space, like the new weapons do. What I mean is have regular Missle/Torp ammo take up 0 cargo, just like Cluster Missile and Cruise Missile ammo do.
- Power capacitors : like Shield Batteries for your weapon energy; gets too low, and you press your Power Capacitor key, and it restores, say, 1000 points of power.
- Maybe include the Upgrades in it.
- Cruise speed up to 500 or 600, perhaps? Some systems are soo big, without Tradelanes, travel in those is pretty tedious.
That's all I can think of at the moment; of course, these are only suggestions, and I know how busy you are. But i thought these would be kinda cool additions to the already-great-sounding v3.5
Feel free to post any other ideas.
Edited by - Ro9ue on 4/19/2004 6:27:52 PM