For traders because it is an advanced traderoute calculator. (see features below)
For modders because it parses a lot of ini files and will display a list of errors encountered in your mods so you can fix them if you are the author
Features are :
- Display full trade routes including complete path (with jumps and trade lanes, even partially used) and exact time taken.
- Real-time calculation of best trade routes based on profit and route time.
- Shows Universe & Systems Maps (scrollable & zoomable), including precise trade route highlight
- Works with the Freelancer SDK (decompressed files) and mods, displaying potential errors found in game files.
- Speed and time settings are configurable to adapt your own navigation profile.
- Sort the display by commodities, bases, profit and time by clicking on the column header.
- Fully based on the game files, not using any precalculated table or information
- Displays map location for waypoints (+/- delta refers to the zoomed map lines).
- Errors found in mods are displayed in a log window (to help mods author).
- Program is small, fast & furious
Download it now !
Edited by - Wizou on 11/14/2007 9:19:33 AM